Healthy Mompreneur

Healthy Mompreneur
Shawna L. Hamilton B.A,BKin,H.D

Monday, April 28, 2014

MY ARBONNE PARTY MENU FOR THE MONTH OF MAY!

I'm anxiously waiting to flip the fridge calendar in a few days, so that a fresh month of Spring can arrive!

WELCOME MAY!!



Not only is May my daughter's birthday month (she's turning one this year! Now, that's a fun party to plan too) it's also Mother's Day and really the official month of Spring! The days are longer, brighter and warmer, the flowers bloom, people are eager to be outside and everyone's car and lawn are totally spit spot aren't they? The neighbourhood never looked so great!

As you may know, I love to throw a party. It's easiest for me to list this month's agenda in one post so that you have as much notice as possible to RSVP for the party of your choice. All you need to do is sign up (by getting in touch with me), arrive and get ready to enjoy a fun, FREE hour of spa time. Remember what Arbonne is all about. I only use chemical free, organic and safe products at my spas and YOU get to sample it for free. Who doesn't love free and fun in the same sentence?


More than anything, my mission in business is to help and encourage women to carve time out from their awesomeness for themselves. I sincerely believe that our instinct is meet our families needs first at all costs. I'm in your shoes. And when I mixed my mission with my passion to help others, I ended up planning great Arbonne parties!

See what's in store and mark your calendars! I am truly looking forward to meeting you!

SUNDAY MAY 4th
My "Mummies with Tummies" Prenatal Foot Spa & Muscle Rejuvenation
Time: 2-3pm
Bring a friend and win a prize!


TUESDAY MAY 13th
Be My Guest & Discover Arbonne
Time: 7-9pm
For anyone interested in Arbonne as a business!
Join myself & other amazing women for a fun, informative night!


SUNDAY MAY 18th
My "Mommy Makeover" Facial Party
Time: 2-3pm
Bring a friend and win a prize!


THURSDAY MAY 29th
"Decoding Detox"
This is a workshop! Come & learn the basics in effective detox, clean eating for weight loss & more....
Time: 7:30pm-9pm


Have the chance to sample the best Vegan protein choice with Arbonne's pea protein powder!
Smoothies and Healthy Treats will be served!

All events are held at my home except for the Discover Arbonne which is held at Williams Cafe on Bryne Drive.

Don't forget to reserve your seat today!
Have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment