Healthy Mompreneur

Healthy Mompreneur
Shawna L. Hamilton B.A,BKin,H.D

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WHAT TO EXPECT AT MY ARBONNE PARTIES

Like many moms, I too, put the entire household above myself. We all know that feeling of running rampant from dawn to dusk, managing house and home barely out of pajamas! Right down to the family pet, we don't relax until everyone else's needs are met. Personally, I chose to leave my busy 12 year personal training business and stay at home to raise our adorable daughter. I am so grateful that I had the option, but that was before I realized how fast I dropped the ball on my own sense of self and personal fulfillment along with my business!

So, what does an entrepreneurial spirit do? Build a new business. One that marries my passion for all things good for our health and well being and my mission to help other women carve time for themselves by prioritizing their health and mainaining their confidence and inner beauty! I really feel adamant that there is way that I can fascilitate this in a fun, honest and sincere manner. All the while, enabling me to raise Ava too!

I chose Arbonne International because I have faith in a solid company that has been around producing top of the line pure, safe and beneficial products for 34 years, long before "vegan" "organic" "chemical free" and "paraben, additive and preservative free" became everyday household terminology.


DID YOU KNOW?



After I personally switched my personal care products to Arbonne and saw and felt the fantastic results, also learning better choices for my infant's skincare too, all I wanted to do was share it! So I became a Consultant and I haven't looked back. And how better to share than to throw a party? 

I have created a PARTY MENU that outlines the 4 typical ones that I run weekly. More detailed copies of these are always available upon request.

1) MOMMY MAKEOVER - THE ULTIMATE FACIAL (relaxation & natural beauty)
2) MUMMIES WITH TUMMIES FOOT SOAK & SPA (prenatal foot & leg therapy)
3) DECODING DETOX - ENERGY BOOSTING WORKSHOP & SMOOTHIE BAR 
4) WINE & CHEESE - AN INVIGORATING SPA (fun, friends, face and foot spa)

Each theme will be held weekly at my home. All you have to do is rsvp and show up! My parties are completely FREE and come without strings or obligation of any sort. My sole purpose is to provide a venue that has a SERVICE to women that I hold the utmost confidence in. You'll have an hour away from your daily grind to focus on YOU, meet other women who can relate and walk away feeling 100% better than when you arrived. 

I love that my work can provide such a vast list for women. We don't do enough for ourselves and I'm hoping to change that in my local area, one facial at a time. :)


"MOMMY MAKEOVER" is happening this THURSDAY APRIL 24th from 8-9pm

Grab a friend, come in comfy clothes and very minimal make up, sip some herbal tea, have some treats and unwind.

Take the chance to sample what I believe is the best in chemical free, purely botanical anti-aging skincare and grab your goodie bag on the way out.

Its that simple.

RSVP for this party no later than Wednesday April 23rd. Seating closes at midnight.

I can't wait to meet you and I hope that this has helped clarify some information for you and answer a few of your questions.

High five my fellow tired moms! You're doing a great job!! It's time for a MOMMY MAKEOVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment